Please follow these steps in order to create an Edmodo account and join the Miami-Dade Edmodo Community:
- Click here to look up the Edmodo code for your school. This link will take you to the Learning Village. Enter your M-DCPS user name and password. Look under Teacher Resources for the symbol
Please do not share this code with any students.
- Once you have your school code, go to miamidade.edmodo.com
a. Click “I’m a Teacher” and fill out the form using your school code
b. To find helpful resources on how to use Edmodo, go to help.edmodo.com, where you can find pre-recorded webinars and step-by-step instructions.
c. Please do not share Edmodo group codes in any public websites or your Edmodo wall. Remember to lock your group code after all your students have joined the group.
- Best Practices for using Edmodo can be found by clicking here.
- Teachers are encouraged to attend an hour-long pre-recorded webinar on Edmodo ANY time just click here
- Following the webinar, teachers can go to the Edmodo Help website at: http://help.edmodo.com School-based Edmodo administrators will be assigned in each school, to help answer any questions on how to set up Edmodo for classroom use.
For additional questions, please contact the Edmodo District Administrator, Cristy Charters, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (305) 995-7605.